Europeandestinations.com is Tripmasters.com now.
Ownership, management, and activity remain the same. All existing bookings will be serviced as always.
Price history for this itinerary (past 7 days):
Day 1 : Wednesday
Check-In. Lunch on board. Visit the High Dam, the Temple of Philae. Dinner on board. Overnight in Aswan.
Day 2 : Thursday
Breakfast on board. Lunch on board. Sailing to Kom Ombo. Visit the Temple shared by two gods Sobek & Haeroris in KomOmbo. Sailing to Edfu. Dinner on board. Overnight in Edfu .
Day 3 : Friday
Tea and Coffee Before the visit of Edfu temple. Visit of Horus Temple in Edfu. Breakfast on board. Sailing to Luxor via Esna. Lunch on board. Visit East Bank (Karnak & Luxor Temples) & Haeroris in Kom Ombo. Dinner on board. Overnight in Luxor .
Day 4 : Saturday
Breakfast on board. Check- out after breakfast. Visit West Bank - Valley of the Kings, and Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
- Accommodation as per above itinerary.
- Tours as specified.
- Meals as stated in the above itinerary (food only).
- Nightly entertainment.
- Meals other than specified as included.
- Travel Insurance or expenses of a personal nature (minibar, phone call, laundry, etc.)
- Tips or gratuities to guides/drivers/porters / hotel, restaurant or boat staff, etc.
- Personal expenses or entrance fees for any extra sightseeing or optional activities.