TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
1. Your Voucher: Always check your car rental voucher before your travel dates, on the voucher provided by Tripmasters, we have a detailed list of the fees that your rental includes and excludes. Please review them to avoid any surprise at the rental location.
2. Please note that extra fees such as airport surcharges, municipality fees, administration fees (Local toll, highway fees or travel stickers) which may be required by local authorities are payable when you pick up the car.
3. Pick Up and Drop Off Times: Being half an hour late to your drop off time means you`re going to be charged an extra day. The same thing for the pickup, the grace time that suppliers have is one hour after your scheduled pick up time, otherwise, it will be a no show and they can sell your car to anyone who requests it.
4. Additional Insurance when booking: On some occasions, the local rental car company will try to sell you extra insurance at their local counter desk, please note that these are not obligatory. Our rental car rates include the type of insurance needed to travel on the location booked. If the counter desk insists please contact us and we will be happy to assist you, there are some exceptions depending on the country booked.
5. Fuel: Our cars are booked with a full to full fuel policy. Charges for returning an empty tank are high, plus, they charge an extra markup to the fuel. Be sure to fill your tank at a gas station close by before returning your car.