Visit Amsterdam, Luxembourg, Bruges, Ghent, Brussels, Antwerp, Rotterdam and Amsterdam with a rent a car.
12 Nights from $2,309 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Tuesday, September 17, 2013, departure from Chicago Ohare Intl, IL. Choose your own departure city and dates.
• International round-trip airfare
• Hotel for 2 night in Amsterdam
• Car rental for 10 days
• Hotel for 2 nights in Luxembourg
• Hotel for 2 nights in Bruges
• Hotel for 1 night in Ghent
• Hotel for 2 nights in Brussels
• Hotel for 1 night in Antwerp
• Hotel for 1 night in Rotterdam
• Hotel for 1 night in Amsterdam
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel description)
• Hotel taxes
Amsterdam (81)Antwerp (16)Bruges (20)Brussels (38)Ghent (11)Luxembourg City (19)Rotterdam (10)
Tournet is the engine that runs our applications. Through an OEM agreement with Tournet we have been able to customize and enhance the source code to our particular needs.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add up to $120 per ticket on a roundtrip flight. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.