Spend a few days visiting Rome and its treasures, then catch the train to artistic Florence for a visit. Then pick up your rent a car, for an enchanting visit to the Chianti Wine Region. And finally, drop your rent a car in Florence, and catch a train for your visit to ultra-romantic Venice. See all the museums, art, architecture and lovely countryside that keep Italy a favorite among travelers. This is a flexible vacation package. Select your number of nights in each city, desired hotel and activities.
11 to 17+ Nights from $1,991 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Friday, October 16, 2015, departure from New York,John F Kennedy, NY. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 11 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Rome and out of Venice
• Hotel for 3 nights in Rome
• Train: Rome to Florence
• Hotel for 2 nights in Florence
• Rent a car for 4 days
• Hotel for 1 night in Florence
• Hotel for 3 nights in Chianti Wine Region
• Train: Florence to Venice
• Hotel for 2 nights in Venice
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel description)
Chianti Region (10)Florence (163)Italy (334)Rome (199)Venice (140)
11 to 17+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.