Germany`s magnificent castles and the impressive Swiss Alps invite you to explore the rich history and culture of these countries. Each city boasts different stories and treasures that will transform this trip into a delightful experience. Sample delicious German beer and Swiss cheese and chocolate.
Visit: Frankfurt, Freiburg, Fussen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Innsbruck, Munich and Rothenburg ob der Taube, Zurich, Interlaken, Geneva, Zermatt; Lugano and St. Moritz.
Beginning of tour in Europe: Sundays
Departures: 26-May; 30-Jun; 21-Jul; 1-Aug; 01-Sep; 29-Sep
14 to 21+ Nights from $5,910 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Sunday, July 21, 2013, departure from New York,John F Kennedy, NY. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 14 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Transfer in from Frankfurt airport to your hotel (only on day 1 of the tour)
• Transportation by car, minivan or bus during the entire tour (depending on number of participants)
• English speaking tour guide from day 1 - day 6 (driver-guide for groups of 7 persons or less)
• Private transfer out Munich and in Zurich on day 7
• Regular city tour of Zurich with local English-/Spanish-speaking guide on day 8
• English-/Spanish-speaking tour guide from day 9 - day 14
• Accommodation at the hotels described or similar
• 1 night in Frankfurt at Moevenpick Frankfurt City (superior) or Similar
• 1 night in Freiburg at Hotel Park Post (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Fussen at Hotel Hirsch (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Garmish-Partenkirchen at Hotel Rheinischer Hoff (Superior) or similar
• 1 nights in Munich at Hotel Excelsior (Superior) or similar
• 2 nights in Zurich at the Swissotel (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Interlaken at the Royal St. George (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Geneva at the Ramada Encore (Standard) or similar
• 1 night in Zermatt at the Hotel Alex (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Lugano at the Hotel Eden (Standard) or similar
• 1 night in St. Moritz at the Hotel Schweizerhof (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Zurich at hotel of choice (Flexible)
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Visits and excursions as listed in the program
• Train ride Munich - Zurich incl. Reserved seating in 2nd class (no guide)
• Dinner in Frankfurt, Munich, Zermatt and St. Moritz
• Admission to Heidelberg, Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles
• Black Forest Cake cooking class
• Visit to a cuckoo clock visitor center
• Visit to a local cheese factory
• Visit to a local brewery and beer tasting (minimum of 20 persons)
Tournet is the engine that runs our applications. Through an OEM agreement with Tournet we have been able to customize and enhance the source code to our particular needs.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add up to $120 per ticket on a roundtrip flight. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.