Experience the many fascinating facets of Germany. Discover modern and dynamic cities such as Hamburg, Berlin and Munich, the picturesque beauty of the Rhine river valley, the romantic South with its magical landscape and fairytale castles. Highlights of this tour include a trip by high-speed rail from Berlin to Frankfurt and a visit to famous Neuschwanstein castle. Discover the many attractions of Germany!
Visit: Frankfurt, Cologne, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Freiburg, Fussen, Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Innsbruck, Munich and Rothenburg ob der Tauber.
Beginning of tour in Europe: Tuesdays
Departures: 21-May; 25-Jun; 16-Jul; 06-Aug; 27-Aug; 24-Sep
• Transfer in from Frankfurt airport to your hotel (only on day 1 of the tour)
• Transportation by car, minivan or bus (depending on number of participants) English-speaking tour guide during the entire tour (driver-guide for groups of 7 persons or less) Accommodation at the hotels described or similar
• 3 nights in Frankfurt at Moevenpick Frankfurt City (superior) or Similar
• 1 night in Cologne at Hotel Maritim (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Hamburg at Novotel Hamburg Alster (Superior) or similar
• 2 nights in Berlin at NH Friedrichstrasse (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Freiburg at Hotel Park Post (Superior)or simiar
• 1 night in Fussen at Hotel Hirsch (Superior) or similar
• 1 night in Garmish-Partenkirchen at Hotel Rheinischer Hoff (Superior) or similar
• 1 nights in Munich at Hotel Excelsior (Superior) or similar
• 1 night hotel of choice in Frankfurt (Flexible)
• Daily buffet breakfast
• Visits and excursions as listed in the program
• Rhine cruise
• Train ride Berlin - Frankfurt incl. reserved seating in 2nd class
• Welcome dinner in Frankfurt and typical regional farewell-dinner in Munich
• Admission to Sanssouci, Heidelberg,Neuschwanstein and Linderhof Castles
• Black Forest Cake cooking class
• Visit to a cuckoo clock visitor center
• Visit to a local cheese factory
• Visit to a local brewery and beer tasting (minimum of 20 persons)
Tournet is the engine that runs our applications. Through an OEM agreement with Tournet we have been able to customize and enhance the source code to our particular needs.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add up to $120 per ticket on a roundtrip flight. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.