12 to 18+ Nights from $2,449 w/air, hotel & air taxes*
This sample price includes ALL air taxes & fuel surcharges: priced within the past 7 days for arrival on Thursday, August 27, 2015, departure from New York,John F Kennedy, NY. Choose your own departure city and dates.
This 12 night sample itinerary includes:
• International round-trip airfare
• Flight into Vienna and out of Zurich
• Hotel for 2 night in Vienna
• High Speed train Vienna - Salzburg
• Hotel for 2 nights in Salzburg
• High Speed train Salzburg - Innsbruck
• Hotel for 2 nights in Innsbruck
• High Speed train Innsbruck - Lake Como
• Hotel for 2 nights in Lake Como
• High Speed train Lake Como - Lucerne
• Hotel for 2 nights in Lucerne
• High Speed train Lucerne - Zurich
• Hotel for 2 nights in Zurich
• Daily breakfast (if stated in hotel description)
Austria (124)Innsbruck (40)Italy (335)Lake Como (19)Lucerne (56)Salzburg (47)Switzerland (101)Vienna (99)Zurich (45)
12 to 18+ nights.
Select dates, No of nights in each city and your departure city.
Subscribe to our mailing list: and receive our latest deals!
This field is required.
Must be a valid username.
* Sample prices displayed include international and domestic airline tickets as per itinerary and ALL airline-related taxes and fuel surcharges and are per person, based on double occupancy, and are dynamic in nature. Prices do not include insurance or delivery charges which are optional and customizable by the traveler. The airfare portion of the itinerary price is based on economy class, midweek departure. Prices do not include fees for carry on or checked baggage which can add additional fees per ticket on a roundtrip flight based on carrier charges. It also does not include any entrance fees or visa fees that may be charged at international airports. Some cities may charge local taxes that can only be collected by hotel at destination.
Prices were accurate at the time we posted them. Sample prices were for a specific travel date and specific departure airport, as indicated. Your prices will vary according to departure cities and travel dates. We do not control prices (airlines and hotel reservation systems do). Prices may change dynamically and at times significantly numerous times during any given day.